Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Gerard Murphy Memorial Car Show & Run 2019

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I cut this out of Irish Vintage Scene a few months ago to remind myself to create a post about it but I'm only getting around to it now.

This year the Gerard Murphy Memorial Car Show & Run is all about Volkswagens as well as the Capri which celebrates 50 years this year.

As a club I think it would be great if we could make an effort to get there to not only show our support for this worthy cause but to also show our VWs, be they aircooled or watercooled, one more time in 2019 before we put them away for the winter.

It's less than a month away on October 6th in Enniscorthy so you've plenty of time to get your VeeDub ready.

img078.jpg

Reactions: rolheine

Rocky

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2008
North Wexford
I've a wedding that weekend so wont make it but can confirm it is a good show and worth attending, particularly this year with Volkswagen featuring. gerard murphy.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Not many I’d say. I have to go to Dublin today so won’t make it. I was really looking forward to it but it can’t be helped.
Are you going Colin?

col1600

August 21, 2011
tullamore
Yeah cathal. Made my way down to it in the fasty. Gotta say it was a great gathering of classics and well worth the journey down to it. The run out brought us threw some gorgeous scenery and was a perfect day weather wise. Definitely one for the later end of the calendar.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
.....and you picked up an award too (y)

Well deserved on the award Colin. It's a stunningly well restored Fasty and all done at home!