Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

FS: 1968 VW 'Baja Bug' Beetle

T

thos

It was driving, but has been sitting up for about 2yrs now. Cant find the keys at the moment, so cant try start it, if they dont turn up during the week I'll do a job on it and see if I can get it running.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
not a great price for a car that was given away for FREE a couple of years ago. Especially since it's been vandalised and has gotten even rustier since it was given away...

:roll:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
volksdriver said:
not a great price for a car that was given away for FREE a couple of years ago. Especially since it's been vandalised and has gotten even rustier since it was given away...

That's a bit of a bollocky comment. Maybe this guy bought it at some stage. Anyway, I have to ask, if you had it would you give it away for free? I doubt it.......I wouldn't!
In relation to other cars for sale this is a good price. It's a project car and they are hard to find under ?1,000 anymore.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
volksdriver said:

As Coxy said......
Volksdriver - If your not interested in the car please keep your comments to yourself

george

Club Member
Club Member
March 20, 2007
Galway
www.gacurley.com
we all know too well - its not what the car is worth, its what someone is willing to pay for it

most of us experience this from the other direction, as in spend more that we get back but good luck to him, if the car is worth that its worth it, what more needs to be said