Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] For sale -66 beetle

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
fair play mac good stuff, i take it they're on here?

just re read the thread it doesn't take sherlock alright blonde moment!

Last edited:

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
I don't have any stickers left only got rations -of 2 ! gotta get those rims off ya too Liam and some stickers -

thats cos that bollox Beag is hoarding the stickers... :)

well done on the sale Mac, and congrats to the new owner

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Wow whats the chances of VW making 'Mac' Rims ..... sweet

These are mac rims :D

rims.jpg

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Sold, don't you just love saying that word, Well done Mac

No he's not. He sold some to me......limited edition ones they be 'n all. A bargain at €15 each :D
Well they were "on sale" at the fermoy show, they went back up to the normal price of €20 each now............:D

thats cos that bollox Beag is hoarding the stickers... :)

I'll pass you on as many as you want Mac next time I see you, Gritz you can piss off........:D

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
glad to hear that you sold the 66 bug mac. i did think about it myself but then i got a nice little bug myself so thought i wouldnt be to greedy . congrats to the new owner

absolutly love this picture its so atmospheric !!

Attachments

• IMG_4658.jpg
    IMG_4658.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 77

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Car Provisionally sold !!!! I'll let the new owner announce it !

Sorry lads, not long out of bed. The joys of unemployment!

I bought the car last night or should I say "provisionally"? Deposit paid anyway. Collecting it next week.
Haven't a clue what I'm in for but will do as much of the work as I can myself. Never did any bodywork or welding before so it should be fun. I've a feeling this one will be a slow build so don't expect to see it out anytime soon.

Had to tell the wife it cost me even less than that. Still alive this morning anyway while she heads off to work to pay for it!

Thanks for the good wishes and thanks to Mac for the honest advice and making it an easy purchase.

mac

Club Member
Club Member
Hey Kieran , nice to meet you guys last night and well ware with the bug and health to enjoy or at least finish it , I will organise those parts for you asap and get them together - you love it once you get stuck in and there's alway friendly advice on here - so start a build thread , check my first one out too - http://www.eircooled.com/deforum/showthread.php?3708-Custom-My-Ride.....Mac-styleeeeeee
It might help settle the nerves a bit - well !!!! Lol