Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Ferrybank camping

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
Brian Lacey is organising a meet in Ferrybank and i thought i'd share it on here. Info from FB, note places are filling up fast so email the site to book your pitch, email address is below.

VWTOI's first overnight camp & meet for 2015. We will be camping at Ferrybank Caravan Park overlooking the town.
Arrival from 12 midday on Sat.
Full facilities on site.
Price is €20 for camper/van with 2 adults & 2 kids including hook-up.
It's going to be a chilled out family weekend with beer, banter and fun.
Great opportunity for everyone to put faces to names & buses
smiley.gif

So get them campers & vans out of storage and kickstart the season off early.

TO BOOK YOUR PLACE: send an email to info@ferrybankcaravanpark.ie using the reference "KICKSTART 7th MARCH"

We are limited on the number of spaces so get your booking in ASAP

Pay on arrival.

You are also welcome to book in for the Friday before or the Sunday night. Site said they will do us a good deal on that too.

Last edited:

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Brian's a decent bloke and fair play to him for organising this but "kickstart" is a poor choice to call it considering Coxy's "jumpstart" was in March last year. He could have called it something else.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
here lads, I'm organising an event for last month called "False Start". Hope to have seen you all there

:ROFLMAO:

Happy T

October 30, 2011
Wexford
Alright Lads,

I organised this overnight for anyone wanting to get their buses out of storage and "Kickstart" the camping season for 2015.
The name just came about as a reference for the campsite when booking. It's a one off event.
I've didn't know about the "Jumpstart" event lads, if I did I wouldn't have used the Kickstart reference.

Hopefully Coxy won't sue :p

Hope some of ye can make it. Over 25 campers already book in. Should be a good night.

Brian (y)

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Alright Lads,

I organised this overnight for anyone wanting to get their buses out of storage and "Kickstart" the camping season for 2015.
The name just came about as a reference for the campsite when booking. It's a one off event.
I've didn't know about the "Jumpstart" event lads, if I did I wouldn't have used the Kickstart reference.

Hopefully Coxy won't sue :p

Hope some of ye can make it. Over 25 campers already book in. Should be a good night.

Brian (y)

I was talking to Brian tonight and if we call off the lawyers he might bring one or two of his sweet Buses along to Jumpstart (y)

Best of luck with your event Brian. If I have my Bus ready I'll be there.