Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] fastback up north possible bargain or not!

mintman

Club Member
Club Member
December 23, 2009
meath
http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/04/71669404.html

41497102.jpg

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Looks like a good price alright,my favorite colour too,youd need to have a good poke around though type 3's are rust traps.

Aidan

Club Member
Club Member
July 10, 2009
Kildare
Original ROI 1970 reg - a very nice start :) Panel fit at front is a bit iffy but photos are hard to decide by

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
Have to say it looks great, 1 of my must cars to own, so whats 1500 about 1800 yoyo's, i'd be dead if i brought that home :lol: , no room left at the inn.

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
if anyone is honestly genuinely interested in this, i will have a look for you, its about 20mins away from me:)

fuck me wainright i would have thought you'd have had it bought already. whats wrong with you?, getting an aversion to pork??

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
know someone who looked at it, he turned his nose up, lets just say its crispy.

anyway if lawlor wainright hasnt got his hands on it, well it must be munter.

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
know someone who looked at it, he turned his nose up, lets just say its crispy.

anyway if lawlor wainright hasnt got his hands on it, well it must be munter.

hahahaha benny bastid........

not my cup of tea at all, its not that far away if someone wants me to look at it, plus im as broke as frig so have had to sell literally everythin i had lying around! if i came home with that id get murdered! :)

56oval

Club Member
Club Member
September 10, 2007
n.i
hahahaha benny bastid........

not my cup of tea at all, its not that far away if someone wants me to look at it, plus im as broke as frig so have had to sell literally everythin i had lying around! if i came home with that id get murdered! :)

only messin fella, skint!!!

welcome to my world.

campaign83

March 15, 2009
armagh
Seen this a while back,didnt do it for me.Used to be silver,guttering is rusting badly on one side,also roof has wobbles,may have damaged before,bits of fibre glass behind rear wings,didnt get to drive or hear engine ,pans seemed good ,front panel and bonnet ok and front wings.Wasnt a complete basket case but I just wasnt feeling it.
Mal
Has any board member seen this up close and in the flesh.

tim

Last edited:

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
Seen this a while back,didnt do it for me.Used to be silver,guttering is rusting badly on one side,also roof has wobbles,may have damaged before,bits of fibre glass behind rear wings,didnt get to drive or hear engine ,pans seemed good ,front panel and bonnet ok and front wings.Wasnt a complete basket case but I just wasnt feeling it.
Mal

I know what you mean. I was sent some additional photos, and I know exactly where you are coming from. It does need some
fairly extensive work on it, even from the photos. And at the moment, its not what I,m looking for.
Liam Callaghans fastback was in far better shape, although more expensive, but I was beaten to it by.......my dad(y)(y)
Even at 78 he was faster out of the starting blocks than me:cool:

tim