Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] EVENING ECHO FREEADS may 15 th 2012

diarmuidmcd

Club Member
Club Member
October 22, 2008
Louth
Lads... Tony was smacked down yesterday for his post in the for sale thread. Is there any chance we could let it lie now?

It seems ott to be having a go again tonight..

Justin, cold this rhread be cleaned as well or is that just revisionism at work?

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
having read all the comments posted by the experts i will take there advice and stop posting adds concerning parts/cars for sale that way they start look around for another victim to have a go at
i dont mind the comments i really dont mind but i dont want to annoy/upset people
lets go back to aircooled items ie engines/bodywork/electrics etc

have a nice day to all

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Tony, keep posting the ads. People find them useful and I am living in hope that you'll post an ad for an OG Irish Crotch Cooler Ragtop Split for tiny money!

Sadly, the posting of this thread happen to clash with a mistake made on the Fastback for sale thread so people were a little animated in their responses.

You contribute to this club Tony by posting these links, you are a paid up member and as such can post whatever you feel will be of interest to other members. If you're questioning yourself have a look around at some of the muck the rest of us post and you will see yours is more VW related than most!

58Panel-Youny

Club Member
Club Member
November 26, 2009
wicklow
Tony, keep posting the ads. People find them useful and I am living in hope that you'll post an ad for an OG Irish Crotch Cooler Ragtop Split for tiny money!

Sadly, the posting of this thread happen to clash with a mistake made on the Fastback for sale thread so people were a little animated in their responses.

You contribute to this club Tony by posting these links, you are a paid up member and as such can post whatever you feel will be of interest to other members. If you're questioning yourself have a look around at some of the muck the rest of us post and you will see yours is more VW related than most!

WHS^^

Fair play for posting these adds Tony, because otherwise most of us would never see them..

Gritz

Club Member
Club Member
January 10, 2008
Tipperary
Post away Tony, post where you like and as often as you like,
I have no problem with the posts if they can be kept in the one place, maybe I'm wrong, I'm no expert :)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Tony, please post away as I don't get the Cork Echo.

It's just one thread makes sense, rather than posts dotted across the website.
You find some good stuff, and its worthwhile for the club.

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Post away Tony, these threads are no problem,

The problem last week was where you made the mistake in putting up the link in someone elses for sale thread

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Post away Tony. I always rely on you to post the VW related ads in the Echo, saves me buying it!

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
I can get these at a reasonable rate.

Group Buy?

i_love_tony_heart_custom_personalized_button-p145145938188090063en8go_400.jpg

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Tony, please post away as I don't get the Cork Echo.

It's just one thread makes sense, rather than posts dotted across the website.
You find some good stuff, and its worthwhile for the club.

You've changed your tune!!

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
vw t25 1983 hightop needs engine and bodywork
€1500 ono
tel 086-3060318

freeads evening echo 22/05/12

i will try one more time

tonyvw