Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

End of the Road - Eireball's 10th Anniversary Celebration Party - 15th August

Louie

Club Member
Club Member
February 26, 2008
Cork
Hi Guys,

To celebrate the Eireball Run hitting 10 years,we're holding a party at the home of Krazy Kombis in Kilmoganny.

Join the Eireball Run at the end of the road for a night of food, fun and music to celebrate the end of the 10th annual Eireball Run. With pizza, pig on a spit, bouncy castle, live music and DJ it is certain to be Krazy! All welcome.

Please RSVP as we need accurate numbers: https://www.facebook.com/events/879453072128798/

Tony

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2012
Arklow
You got there before me Louie. Its starting to come together now, I cant wait. Be nice to have a few faces from Eircooled as a lot of the regulars here have contributed over the years.

father ted.jpg

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Don't be turned off by the dj folks :ROFLMAO:

Are many from here planning on going? I'm really looking forward to it: campers, tents, beers, warm dry weather, grass between your toes, stars above your head, nothing between your ears but shite talk, craic, banter, whatever you're having yerself missus, campfire, bbq, bouncy castle and more

This'll be the camping event of the summer, can't wait!

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
Don't be turned off by the dj :ROFLMAO:
Watch it "friend"

My own van is already packed with the decks. I'll be playing out of one of Johns vans that used to be a bar. Haven't a clue what to play but I'm feeling a 90s nostalgia buzz coming on! I called up there the other night. Its going to be epic!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Great craic alright! Myself and the herd arrived and had the highest spot in the site, great view of the whole festival. There was at least 80 vw vans from T1 to T5 and a good few motor homes, caravans, cars with tents to boot. Great vibe going on with the bouncy castle for the kids, pizzas on tap into the small hours, live music, dj rez, sky lanterns, the camper van café and loads more. We all had a great time!

I have a few pics, I'll get them uploaded now.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois

URL=http://s3.photobucket.com/user/trevorbrady/media/20150815_201955_zpszfn075aq.jpg.html]
20150815_201955_zpszfn075aq.jpg
[/URL]

Tony

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2012
Arklow
Savage week, still dying. Most fun I have had in years. End of the road was just stuff of legends. Well done all involved.

bomjik

November 3, 2020
always admire people who do sports and organize such events as road races and especially when it's for charity. Indeed, nowhere days, everyone thinks about himself, and such gestures are appreciated a lot. There are many people who need support and help from aside. We also made some events in student times with different programs and competitions. We even hired a company https://www.ontourevents.co.uk/ who offered us all the necessary equipment and staging for events. That's not easy to organize, I know it on my own. So, I think people who assume such responsibility and expenses on their own, moreover, they collect money for others are just heroes of the modern world for me.

Last edited: