Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

EIRCOOLED WORKSHOP / BBQ OCTOBER 13th

D

derlyn

Why should it be a waste of a day. Most of us are looking forward to the weekend. Sure - something will be sorted out for the toilets before then. There's plenty of room for tents, nearly 2 acres, all mown lawns. Just wanted to give people the facts that it is not a campsite with showers, flush toilets etc. But at the end of the day it is up to you. Everyone is made welcome at our house. We are looking forward to meeting more members of the Eircooled Club. Linda

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
marv said:
i was thinking of taking a spin up for the day from waterfor in my mk2 ! is this a waste of a day driving? any ideas

Bring a tent and camp over - It is a long drive so make it worthwhile :wink:

Tom will be on cider, Mary will be on Jager meister etc etc, :lol: :lol:

a bbq, campfire and good craic for the evening after a nice afternoon at the workshop......really looking forward to it :)

So, go on Marv...see can you get some more to come up to Sligo from the South...... :)

marv

Club Member
Club Member
July 3, 2007
Dundalk(come on da townnnnn)
Claire said:
marv said:
i was thinking of taking a spin up for the day from waterfor in my mk2 ! is this a waste of a day driving? any ideas

Bring a tent and camp over - It is a long drive so make it worthwhile :wink:

Tom will be on cider, Mary will be on Jager meister etc etc, :lol: :lol:

a bbq, campfire and good craic for the evening after a nice afternoon at the workshop......really looking forward to it :)

So, go on Marv...see can you get some more to come up to Sligo from the South...... :)

how far is it from the Raddison hotel :wink: no really how far?

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
all you need is a tent :)

If you want to stay locally, there is a nice new hotel (small) in Tubbercurry called Murphy's Hotel. All good reviews from folk who have stayed there and they are reasonable too!
http://www.murphyshotel.ie/

If oyu want to saty in an OLDE WORLDE guesthouse in CHarlestown then there is the riverside

http://www.riversiderest.com/

nice food at the riverside!

the nearest place is the yeats County Inn in Curry

http://www.yeatscountyinn.com/

or lots of Bed and Breakfast placs around too!

Tent might be the best craic though :lol: :lol: :lol:

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
I jealous too, doesn't look like I'll be able to make this after all..was looking forward to it alot :cry: :evil:

Teresa Dollery

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2007
Limerick
Derek and Linda
Claire and Tom and kids
Brian, Lesley & kids
Magpie
Shuggie
Seamus
Ross and Andrea