Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

EIRCOOLED WORKSHOP / BBQ OCTOBER 13th

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
This has been arranged for Saturday October 13th :)

Venue: Derlyn's Place Curry, Co. Sligo

Time 12 Noon (Sharp!!!)

Theme "What to look for when buying a classic car/camper"

This will be a nice day to chill out and get to know more eircooled folk and see more eircooled vehicles.

Barbeque on Saturday evening -

Large partytent available :)

Camping is available to folk who would like to make an overnight or a weekend of it. Camping Fri and Sat night possible.

Thanks to eircooled club members Derek and Linda for hosting this workshop!!!! 8)

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
sh!t

sh!t

i have just been informed that i can't get this weekend off.

i'm very sorry, i was really looking forward to it.

i hope ye guys have fun.

maybe i see ye at the next one, wouldn't mind being let loose with one of those welding sticks.

cheers.

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Re: sh!t

Re: sh!t

vdubber said:
i have just been informed that i can't get this weekend off.

i'm very sorry, i was really looking forward to it.

i hope ye guys have fun.

maybe i see ye at the next one, wouldn't mind being let loose with one of those welding sticks.

cheers.

tha is a shame, you might get to one in the Spring :)

Claire

October 24, 2006
Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
Derek and Linda
Derel and Linda
Claire and Tom and kids
Ruairi
Magpie
Shuggie
Seamus
Ross and Andrea
Mary plus one

Please copy and paste to this list if you want to add or remove your name :)

If you expect to make it then please pm Linda (Derlyn) to get directions etc

Maybe you have no interest in the topic of the workshop - but sure what harm!!!! :lol: Come along for the craic anyway....there will be a camp fire, barbeque and party tent. And a warm welcome is extended to all club members - you can always join up at the weekend if you like :)

D

derlyn

Workshop

Workshop

When we originally agreed to host the workshop for Eircooled and offered free camping we assumed that the people camping would have campervans and would have their own toilet facilities - as we are not a Camp Site. This now appears not to be the case - so does anyone know where the club can hire a portaloo for the weekend at a very reasonable rate. The only firm we have been able to contact is Handy Hut Hire in Ballina who want to charge € 150 for the weekend. Claire thinks this is expensive. We are supplying free parking/camping, large party tent, a camp fire to gather round, use of a barbecue and fresh water. Would appreciate any feedback from those attending. Linda

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Don't be worrying about it - just get whatever is required and anyone who comes can fork up their fair share - a tenner each or so is nothing for a weekend away where you are learning something and having some craic.

Easy for me to say though as I am unable to attend now - I have another fuction on that weekend. I think this will be a great end of season bash though so everyone enjoy.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Derek and Linda
Claire and Tom and kids
Brian, Lesley & kids
Magpie
Shuggie
Seamus
Ross and Andrea