Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

dyno sheets

caddy

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2009
Armagh
bugbitz.com
time to photo the dyno printouts from last Saturday, stick them up with a brief engine spec

tetnasaurus.

I don't have a sheet but it made 99.7hp and 120ftlbs

92mm bore x 69mm stroke 1835cc
engle 120 camshaft
heads stock 35.5mm inlet valves 32mm exhaust.
twin weber 40IDF's

podsyb

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2009
Kilkenny
well the 'heartbreaker' nickname ye gave the dyno lived up to it's name for me , never got the printout either but 2.5 v6tdi produced little over 80bhp ............... misiing 100bhp somewhere!!!!!! Time go go hunting for me missing nags LOL

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
well the 'heartbreaker' nickname ye gave the dyno lived up to it's name for me , never got the printout either but 2.5 v6tdi produced little over 80bhp ............... misiing 100bhp somewhere!!!!!! Time go go hunting for me missing nags LOL

Look on the bright side - you were happy with it before the dyno, and now you know there's another 100bhp lurking in there somewhere! That's kinda exciting IMHO. :lol:

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
The '55 356 made 59.6bhp and 87lbft. The factory figure for the motor is 60bhp so pretty damn pleased with that!

I'll update this reply when I get a spec of the factory engine internals, torque, etc.

Last edited: