Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dubshed Pics

SteveR

Club Member
Club Member
April 28, 2009
Knocklyon, Dublin
nice 'vert
april2013052_zps35dc8c05.jpg

more pictures of it here

http://restowagenuk.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=14043&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Shane doing a 'Harry Worth' here.

3/10 - need to lift your leg for the full effect.

138.jpg

mcfanta

Club Member
Club Member
February 3, 2012
limerick
Anyone know who owns the low orange 03' on centrelines? ZV reg driven by 2 'sceneboys', nice to see younger lads making the switch to aircooled, it was getting alot of attention when it drove in, an all day for that matter!

Brian from thurles bought it. Works in limerick. He has had loads of jetta's. Car looks lovely

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Lol sure has Coxy most especially in last week 8)

so are you going to furnish us with a retrospective build-thread for the bug? I've only seen the couple of pics from Dubshed, none of which really show us much of the interior, under bonnet, engine etc. I'd love to see/read more about it, it look lovely! :)

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
so are you going to furnish us with a retrospective build-thread for the bug? I've only seen the couple of pics from Dubshed, none of which really show us much of the interior, under bonnet, engine etc. I'd love to see/read more about it, it look lovely! :)

will do buddy :)

jim1500

June 1, 2007
At the speed of light he'll post something.......................................................say 2020!

It takes a while for his carrier pigeon to carry all the polaroids from cultie-ville to the nearest bit of civilisation and then has to wait til someone knows how to operate the town computer LOL