Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Dublin Meets - First Wednesday of each month

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Folks, I'm starting the Dublin Meets back this year, it's been really popular in previous years and it'd be great to see it doing well again. The Dublin Meet will be in a new location and will run from March to October, there will be no meetings through Winter and early Spring. The venue will be in the one location, and like before it'll remain on the first Wednesday of the month.

This will be promoted here on the forum, and also on the Eircooled Facebook page. It's open to all Volkswagens from T1, T2, T3, T4, T5 and any other Vdubs.

Where: 'The Park Carrickmines', take Exit 15 off the M50.
When: Wednesday 1st of March at 19:30. Followed by the first Wednesday of each month from March - October.
Why: A chance to catch up with friends and new members, 'The Park' in Carrickmines is easy to get to just off the M50. Relaxed meets were fellow petrol heads can grab a burger or even just a coffee under the floodlit lights.

I'll start a list here, over 35 people are going according to our Facebook page.

Wednesday 1st of March:
1). Mikey
2).

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Turn up without it! We had eleven in kilkenny last month with only one beetle on display. The important thing is to meet up and have the craic

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Fair play Mikey. You know I never seen this on the facebook page until I seen this post and then went looking for it. But it seems plenty others did see it.

Flash22

February 11, 2016
Dublin
This sounds great lads, eventually got my 69 bug on the road so look forward to catching up and getting some ideas for my own...

SarahMc

Club Member
Club Member
January 18, 2017
Dublin
Looking forward to my first ever meet on March 1 - being a newbie, is it ok to ask you guys for advice at the meet about a couple of small jobs I need to do on my beetle or will that just be annoying you ?

Reactions: wackerwacker

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Right lads, this is on next Wednesday - are you coming along?

Where: 'The Park Carrickmines', take Exit 15 off the M50.
When: Wednesday 1st of March at 19:30. Followed by the first Wednesday of each month from March - October.
Why: A chance to catch up with friends and new members, 'The Park' in Carrickmines is easy to get to just off the M50. Relaxed meets were fellow petrol heads can grab a burger or even just a coffee under the floodlit lights.

I'll start a list here, over 35 people are going according to our Facebook page.

Wednesday 1st of March:
1). Mikey
2). Brian Raftery
3). Darren
4).
5).

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Anybody else about tomorrow?

Wednesday 1st of March:
1). Mikey
2). Brian Raftery
3). Darren
4). Barry
5).
6).

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Great turnout for the first night back on a dark, wet and miserable night in March.

We had 1 T4, 1 T25, 3 Bay Windows, 2 Beetles and a stunning Fastback - along with a few other club members in daily drivers.

More importantly the club has gained four or five new members onto the scene with some lovely cars - I'd love to get 20 Vdubs here next month, so if you can put 5th of April into your diary and we'll catch up for a cuppa.

Brian Raftery

Administrator
Admin
October 25, 2006
Kiltimagh Co. Mayo
No Title

It was great to get these meeting back on again and great to meet so many new members. The weather was dreadful but KFC was lovely. It was hard to get good photos because it was so windy and cold. But the next meeting should be a bit better with the brighter evenings.

Attachments

• photo22462.jpg
    photo22462.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 3