Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Drag day pictures for ultra vw please.

69bug

Bugless
Club Member
Begoddin & begorra lads calm down…..I merely pointed some editorial work (which wasn’t Ben)

I think yee might have taken it up wrong...nothing was said about Ben or the work/effort he did for his drag day event, we all know what he did for this event.

I supported this; didn’t have a bug myself at it but I travelled up for the day, and like many others paid my entry to support the event and thoroughly enjoyed the event. I was somewhat bemused he got two dislikes myself to be honest!!! :confused:

T’was hardly petty small-mindedness to take the shine off of what I thought was the best Vdub event in this country. It wasn’t even in the magazine, it was online on their webiste. I was checking out what date it came out so I can buy it….i think the knickers need to be untwisted…:p

So here’s to 2014’s event…..onwards and upwards…:D

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Bought this on the morn. Great write up Ben.

Ross must be chuffed he got his car called beautiful twice. Well done to all involved it looked like an amazing day.