Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

December is membership renewal time!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Last year we decided at the AGM to let Eircooled memberships run from December to December, to make renewals more predictable and try to get a lot of the admin done over the course of a few days instead of dragged out over the year. So...

If you joined Eircooled or renewed any time before 1 July 2019, your membership is due for renewal before 31-12-19.

If you joined Eircooled or renewed any time after 1 July 2019, you have a free grace period to the end of 2019 and your membership isn't due for renewal until 31-12-20.

PAYPAL:

Some of our members have automatic renewals set up on Paypal which is great but would you have a look at your Paypal control panel and set the renewal date to some time in the last week of December each year? If you make your payment manually by Paypal, please do so between now and New Year's Eve. Remember the Paypal address for payments is: payments@eircooled.com

CHEQUE/DRAFT:

If you make your payment by cheque or money order, please consider switching to Paypal so I don't have to physically bring the cheque to the bank!! But if that's the only way you have, please post your cheque or bank draft to the address on the application form, linked below.

CASH:

If you make your payment by cash at the AGM, which is usually around the end of December or the start of January, please be aware that the AGM will be closer to February/March this year so your membership will lapse for the interim period. Please consider switching to Paypal as above. If you have no other option other than cash, drop me a line at trev@eircooled.com and I'll make a note of it and mark you as "pending" renewal for the AGM.

Not meaning to hold a gun to your head but if your insurance scheme is dependent on your Eircooled membership and god forbid you need to make a claim, you can be sure they'll be along looking for proof of your membership. As you know, they'll look for any reason NOT to pay out so for your own security, don't give them a reason!!

If there's anything else I can help you with in relation to your membership, just ask. Payment is only €25 BTW!!

thanks

Trev
Eircooled Membership Secretary

Attachments

• Eircooled application form.pdf
    710 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: Coxy

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
hi trev sent by bank draft sorrrrrrrry

I got it Tony. Don't worry about it, I'll drop into the bank the next day I'm passing. Thanks!
As soon as I have the calendars I'll send you yours.
thanks for the card too, all the best to you and all the Herberts for 2020!

dee

Club Member
Club Member
February 4, 2015
Cork
Just done paypal Trevor.
Thanks for organizing and the reminder on Facebook. Been an age since I was last on here.

AndrewBraun

Club Member
Club Member
April 25, 2019
Ireland
Trevor...BIG BIG apologies. I hadn't read the Forum pages for some time. Just paid!! (Paypal) Happy New Year and thx for the 2020 calendar.