Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cool for Cats

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Viewing is essential for anyone "seriously "considering buying a 43year old convertible
As stated in the add its a project car so if you dont expect to be doing some kind of work in all areas then you shouldn't be even considering it .
I will go over all the plus and minus of the car for anyone that comes to see it

Last edited:

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Only pic I have - from an old monthly meet back in the day!
scan64.jpg

I just about remember that day shortly afterwards I took a notion stripped it out and converted it to rhd
Painted the chassis 2k black (which is still like new today ) and the rest in primer .
Its been sat in the loft here ever since , this car was /is so solid that the body actually flexed outwards ( ie door gaps wider at the top !) when we took it off the chassis and had a major battle to get it back

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Crap!! Thats a nice car with an even nicer price. Never really liked cabs until i saw this one.
05042010438.jpg

I'm kinda converted now tho...;)

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Please take this advert down as its driving me mad...I keep clicking on it and then I have to talk myself back out of the thread! :ROFLMAO:

If only christmas wasn't round the corner! :(

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
When are you collecting it?

The kitchen or the car?

You see thats the dilemma. I have cash sitting here which I'm suppose to be using towards revamping the kitchen. Actually I'm suppose to be going to purchase everything this morning. The question is, how would I explain another car sitting on the driveway and no sign of anything resembling a new kitchen when she gets home this evening?

I suppose I could always hide the car in the corner of the garage...but that won't explain the missing kitchen money!

decisions...decisions...!!! :ROFLMAO: