Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Compufire for sale

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
enotes0504_computer_on_fire.jpg

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
For feck sake - I wanted this so badly I asked Britt to drag it 8,000 miles with him (and then another 8,000 to Coxy's house) and now I can't get rid of it. It is on Ebay now http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220212433998 for €20 measly Euro - will someone buy it - it cost €65 and was never even opened for a nosey peak.

I got a Compufire thrown in with my new dizzy - hence the sale BTW. Also Britt assures me it will fit an 009, but I stated vac on Ebay coz it says it on the box and I don't need grief.

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
I had one of these in my bay by the way, and they are very good. Theyre nice in so far as there's no external box so it reduces the clutter signifigantly. It makes a big difference to the running of the engine, and especially cold starting. Its a fit and forget solution.

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
If you think a sexy new handbag is odd wait till you see the rest of the pile of crap I have to go on ebay!!! And I just sold an African didgeredoo for 2 euro and a 1975 Singer sewing machine that probably doesn't work for €12. I love Ebay. Last year I sold a piece of metal for lifting the hob off a stanley stove for 50 cent!!

Mr Browne

Club Member
Club Member
October 24, 2006
Louth
Actually the best one ever was last week - I bought "The Van" movie by Roddy Doyle in Xtra Vision for €10, watched it, and sold it on ebay for €13 plus postage and profit 10 days later.