Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Cheap run around less than €500

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
My house mate is looking for a cheap run around with some nct and maybe tax. nothing over 1.4, maybe a 1.6. Petrol,diesel, guiness, whatever. She's on a tight tight budget so €500 is the max. Has anyone got something they need to shift in the south end of the country?
It's the typical cheap car ask, but who knows. Nothing that needs a heap of work

Cheers

:helpme:

Endfloat

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2006
Deansgrange
www.youtube.com
And (!!) you get a massive transformers logo on the bonnet! Can't go wrong there!

thumb_5718_story_large.jpg

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
the transformers logo nearly sealed the deal! been looking through all this stuff and there's a lot of crap out there (what do I expect for 500 notes)
The search continues
If anyone knows any good flu remedies in the meantime.....

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
the transformers logo nearly sealed the deal! been looking through all this stuff and there's a lot of crap out there (what do I expect for 500 notes)
The search continues
If anyone knows any good flu remedies in the meantime.....

I find not surfing in the winter works great.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
my dad has a Fiat Seicento for sale with NCT on it and small miles for around your budget...

you'd look ridiculous in it though...