Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Carlow vintage show 12th August 2012

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
it all ways happens had the vw serviced and ready to go only to be told that my son who is getting married this coming sateday has set up a get together for this sunday
day of the carlow show ggrrrrr one look from herself that was the carlow show cancelled
i was all ready to go with 2 other aircooled vws they then went to fermoy and the feed back i got from them is that it was not great as far as aircooled vws where concerned
wasnt there just going on what i was told

each to each own

Ah quit yer whining. There was a lot of watercooled cars at Fermoy, but everybody knows that, it's their show.

I'd have watercooled over waterlogged any day. :p

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Sorry, Tony, I'm only winding you up. I think the pictures from yesterday prove that there are enough VWs out there now to populate a number of shows that happen to fall on the same day. More choice for us, which is a good thing. ;)

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
it all ways happens had the vw serviced and ready to go only to be told that my son who is getting married this coming sateday has set up a get together for this sunday
day of the carlow show ggrrrrr one look from herself that was the carlow show cancelled
i was all ready to go with 2 other aircooled vws they then went to fermoy and the feed back i got from them is that it was not great as far as aircooled vws where concerned
wasnt there just going on what i was told

each to each own

I'm Along Time Aircooled Fan Tony & The Event is Only As Good As The Support It Gets !
Your Only Up The Road in Cork & Didn't Come ??
I Myself As Part of The VAGE Club Can Only Do So Much To Intice All Aircooled Owners To Come & Be Part of Great Event , I Was Very Happy With The Aircooled Turnout Yesterday & Of Course I'd Like More To Come , The New Venue in Corrin Fermoy Has Loads of Room & Fantastic Facility's , So With That Let's All Keep The Second Weekend In August Next Year Free & Come To Fermoy ...........,

WayneMcCarthy

Club Member
Club Member
June 23, 2008
fermoy
www.waynemacvw.com
Also Some of My Cars Are Being Sold ...... Plus I'm Trying To Finish Two Project's To Bring To All The Show's Next Year ........ So Watch This Space & I'll Most Definitely Have One Or Maybe More There Next Year ......... Like I Always Did Before (Yesterday) ........... But The Reason I Get Involved in Running The Show(with the Club) Is For VAG Community & Put Something Back For Future Generation's of Enthusiast's !

tonyvw

Club Member
Club Member
June 2, 2009
cork city
I'm Along Time Aircooled Fan Tony & The Event is Only As Good As The Support It Gets !
Your Only Up The Road in Cork & Didn't Come ??
I Myself As Part of The VAGE Club Can Only Do So Much To Intice All Aircooled Owners To Come & Be Part of Great Event , I Was Very Happy With The Aircooled Turnout Yesterday & Of Course I'd Like More To Come , The New Venue in Corrin Fermoy Has Loads of Room & Fantastic Facility's , So With That Let's All Keep The Second Weekend In August Next Year Free & Come To Fermoy ...........,

read my reply why i couldnt go plus carlow was allways going to be my coice

each to there own

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
IMG_7409.jpg
Good turn out of aircooled vehicles in those pics Rocky.

That bay has a serious sound system

Thats my bay and the sound system cost a lot but it takes 30mph of the top speed. It was a nice turn out and a bit of craic, i think they were disapointed by the number of visitors. It had a stage with a local star on a guitar, all it need was father ted hosting the lovely ladies competition.

Last edited:

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
I went for a spin in the bug to Moynalty stream show. It is a real family day with somthing for everyone and a good turn out for the vintage show. Got a few pics not ro many. There was a good few aircooled including a lovely split for sale. It was an ex swiss army van but looked like the axa van you see around. I gave him and a few other cards. It was offers around 20k but didnt get a pic :-(.

DSC_0483.JPGDSC_0482.JPGDSC_0484.JPGDSC_0485.JPG
The Orange bug was for sale as was the green cut down bug.