Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] car transported from galway to kildare

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi ,
I am look for recommendation for anyone who may know who to use to transport a non running VW type 3 from Galway to kildare I don't have at tow bar on my car and no trailer yet any suggestions
thanks
Andrew

Last edited:

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Thanks for the recommendation I have PM Peter (Kombi.Noise ) and I will wait to see what he replies .
Andrew

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
Hi Pete thanks for delivering the rusty bucket (2188 ZI )today and I should have it all sorted out ready to roll by the 15th of June :looool:

and I am not saying what year and yes it as bad as it looks but nothing a drop of wd40 and 5 sq yards of sheet steel and 50 hrs of welding and some paint can’t sort out and that just the drives side :drinkbeer:

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
sound andrew
im startin to like them after lookin at it the mirror for 2 and half hours today
i do think u should find some bullet indicators for the front though.:rolleyes:

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
I only have the for sale photo as I haven't done anything yet only realized the size of the job in the cold light of day but it will be worth it . yes its a type 3 square back
3289825.jpg

andrew

Club Member
Club Member
April 11, 2013
kildare
yea sure (right) as it came all the way from galway as I said it need a lot of work but the floor looks to be good TG but I did say 15 June 20014 need to get it moving under its own power and their are a few other small issues but they should all buff out