Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Car Polish, Wax, Shampoo, Metal Polishes ... at AGM

G

Got-the-Bug

Deckie rang me to say that if anyone wanted to buy some car care products - www.smartcarcare.ie/catalog and were going to the AGM, he would gladly bring them down. Save on postage charges and all that! Feel free to bung him a few quid, as his bug enjoys an extra tipple this time of year as well!

If anyone is interested if they can email me (Daragh) at info@smartcarcare.ie with their choices or for advice etc. and we will sort something out.

I know it's not the kind of weather for polishing and waxing, but buy now and save/use later.

Thanks & Regards,

D.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
I've being getting all my car cleaning stuff from Daragh for the last year
I can bring what ever down to AGM
Top stuff I have to say.. the pictures can do the talking

76_bug-silver_med.gif

Before i met Daragh
launch006.jpg

And after
EPSN1949.jpg

i11.jpg

Edit: added picture

G

Got-the-Bug

Thanks Dec.

Coxy, I think the best bet is if anybody wanted an All-In-One polish + wax, shampoo, metal polish, leather cleaner or conditioner whatever; that they just pre-ordered like say ... I would like ABC and willing to pay XYZ for my car in condition ..... Otherwise with so many products it would be like looking at the options list on a modern VW - Do your head in!

Daragh.