Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Cake Sale/Coffee Afternoon for the Intellectual Disability Association Lesotho

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hi guys,
That time of the year again. Raising money for the Intellectual Disability Association Lesotho. Lesotho is a poverty stricken country in Africa with extremely limited resources for people with disabilities and their families, which I've seen first hand. This money will be going straight to the charity in Lesotho, and straight to the people who need it. So please come to this event with your friends and family. Saturday being 1st December gives me full permission to as Christmassy as I want, so we'll have Christmas music, Mulled wine, and Mince pies etc. So please join us, and for all the bakers out their please donate any of your baking goods.
Hope to see you there
Alice

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Doh, details, thanks Justin:
Its on Saturday 1st December from 12 midday to 2pm in the church hall of St Matthias Church on Church Road, Killiney. There is real easy access from the M50 or N11. The exact location is on this link for google map: http://goo.gl/maps/MJRlh

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Alice I won't be in the country, is their a way you can throw in a few bob online?

No worries if not I'll give it to you the next day.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Haha, think L.I.am wont mind Mikey giving it to me the next day. He'd be delighted if anyone in the Club could give it to me any day. Sure its for a good cause after all :lol2: