Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Beetle.ie 2021 Calendar

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
B363442D-9DF2-4FC7-9358-B9DFB0BA9822.jpeg
Hi all. I wanted to show you all the new Beetle.ie 2021 Calendar.

The 2021 Beetle.ie Calendar is hot off the press and available to order on our website!
For the first time ever, Beetle.ie has created a calendar just for you and by you, the Irish aircooled Volkswagen enthusiast.
This professionally produced calendar features 12 months of VW content to brighten up your year.
The main photo on each month was professionally photographed by Andrew Pollock but to compliment Andrew's amazing photoshoots we have added a selection of period photos which have been submitted to Beetle.ie by Irish aircooled Volkswagen enthusiasts.......you never know, your photo might just be in there!

The Beetle.ie calendars are being produced in limited numbers so don't delay, pop over to Beetle.ie to order yours today!

Follow the link to order your calendars today and we will do the rest. https://beetle.ie/2021-calendar/

*Please note that if you are an Eircooled member, the Beetle.ie calendar will be included as part of your 2021 mailout which should be dispatched later in the month I believe*
There’s still time to join Eircooled so why not become a full member of Eircooled and get yourself a limited edition Beetle.ie calendar!

2E83FF33-3AD1-4DEA-9F67-D3E2D94CA764.jpeg

Reactions: Joe and stump

Rez

Club Member
Club Member
February 18, 2009
Kilkenny
They look shit

:p

Well done Coxy.
I know just how much work must have gone into these so hats off to you fella!

Reactions: Coxy

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Hi Tony. Thanks for your message but just to advise, as a fully paid up member of Eircooled, you will be getting one in early January. If you want another one I will be delighted to sell one or more to you but you will be getting one in the post soon.