Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] beetle donedeal

G

this is the old red bug of doom car , sweet 1600 twin port with new heads 200 miles old and single quiet pack exhaust.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Has seen better days.

IMG_0138.jpg

G

Yeah has seen better days alright. From what i remember it needs work along the gutters and front quarter seams. Pan was alright tho and all running gear was good was a great driver 4 years ago and been sitting in that shed since. When the shed was being built the gable fell in a storm the bug got away lightly the wall fell on the joists and snapped them, they fell on the car but kept the wall off the car so just a couple of dents on the roof and wing. Justin is a panel beater so pretty sure he could sort it out

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Yeah, don't remember it being too bad - driver's channel had a bit of creative patchwork on the closing panel, gutters had rusted through right at the very rear end (I bought the cuts to repair and left them with the car), quarter seams and bonnet seal channels needed work...
It had a 1300 with plenty of float when I had it, never drove it though.. I had delivered to Cobh from Coleraine and then myself and p0x towed it to my house where it sat for a few months, doing fuck all. Could be a great base for a really nice car, good price too.