Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Volkswagen-Bonito-/350912236169?pt=Automobile&hash=item51b3ffca89

$_35.JPG

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
What the fuck. If if so cheap too register in Ireland why doesn't he do it before sale. Considering 50k is the asking..
The add is worded as a replica with out the word "replica"

€50k for a 3.2 Carrera with a bodykit and a set of wheels?! Must be a leak in the exhaust too because someone is definitely sniffing fumes...

aisha

November 9, 2012
Dublin
I spotted that in almax here in crumlin (alternator shop) about a week and a half ago, Gary - looks very rough up close. It's been handpainted in the past - with a brush, and they handpainted straight over the devon stickers so you can see the outline. Also bubbling at the bottom of the doors etc so "now all rust free panels" seems a bit far fetched. Definitely not worth 4.5k.

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
I spotted that in almax here in crumlin (alternator shop) about a week and a half ago, Gary - looks very rough up close. It's been handpainted in the past - with a brush, and they handpainted straight over the devon stickers so you can see the outline. Also bubbling at the bottom of the doors etc so "now all rust free panels" seems a bit far fetched. Definitely not worth 4.5k.

i'm not buying just wondering as I've never seen it around drimnagh area

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
That's been on donedeal a few times.
1980 with an early bay front clip and barn side doors suggests a whiff of Brazilian build quality.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Biting my tongue not to correct you but that's a late bay front. I believe its one of them that has been made from the spare parts bin or old moulds sent to SA.

shifty

Eircooled Club Chairman
Club Member
March 21, 2012
Dublin 22
I meant late bay clip with the raised Brazilian style Vw emblem.
i wouldn't touch it meself,I've seen a couple of them in the past and the metal was really thin and they seemed to rust like fuck in every joint like they were only made for sunny climates.