Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
No its not Westfalia , early ones used Sunroof shells ,later ones had a roof pressed out at the factory .
I broke a bus with one of those conversions here long time ago but can't remember who did it maybe Reimo , but it was no where near as good as a Westy , thats one well rotten and as you say a panel van converted ..which doesn't help either .

Brian T

Club Member
Club Member
November 21, 2007
Cork-a-doodle-doo baaaaai
Would you like to wake up with a crowd around ya ?

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/3376379
Buy one of his tetanus burgers and the crowd is likely to be all doctors.

A guy I know bought another 608D from the same chap last year. The seller claimed he could just rock up to a festival in the blue beast, party on, and when it got late and people got hungry he 'made thousands' selling burgers out of the back of it in the car park.....hmmm... needless to say those mercs are woeful yokes altogether. There's a button to stop the engine. You press it down til the engine dies. I don't know does it cut the fuel or inject cyanide into it but it took a good 20 secs of thumb numbing force to kill the mutha

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I dunno, I think you can get a ZV on a '86 or older car as the new year-county-number sequence was only introduced in '87. The nerds on boards.ie classic car section have this dissected to the nth degree, they'd know...

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Brave Jesus you'd wanna be nuts.
And at 1500 seems to be over priced by about 1400 euro.
Or i could be wrong i'd say Rigsi could save it.