Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
pity to make an abortion out of an early bay. Well it makes me sad or confused or both. Think i should go to sleep.

each to there own i suppose .i did it for a guy called neil years ago (i did the body mods didnt paint it) .
its based on a cross over bay so not rare by any means . its hardly an abortion

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
homer_doh.jpg

I couldn't find a suitable foot in mouth pic. Didn't realise it was a crossover got distracted by the bumpers and the rear lights (and the doors) and missed the air vents and the bit where it says the year at the top.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
WOW

Donedeal is broke

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session org.hibernate

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
WOW

Donedeal is broke

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy - no Session org.hibernate

it's obviously Pat's fault...

kombi.noise

Club Member
Club Member
October 20, 2010
galway
pity to make an abortion out of an early bay. Well it makes me sad or confused or both. Think i should go to sleep.

even if it was an early bay...
puttin suicide doors doesnt make an abortion out of it,
could be put back to og...
unlike late bays[hardly an improvement on early]
or westy roofs for that matter.
i bought that bus from neil and drove it for a while,
all it got was compliments.

EvilMonkley

Club Member
Club Member
June 19, 2010
Geneva
Well the most obvious thing missing is the low indicators which is what i'd miss. Wouldn't a crossover be a 72. (had to go to the samba and check that) Its already said each to there own and i didn't mean to upset anyone. Sure i like late bay westys what do i know but i definitely have a soft spot for early bay tintops so thats why i said it was sad. I put the abortion comment down to tiredness from being stuck in Gatwick for 2 hours during the day and a great ability to putting my foot firmly in my mouth.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Well the most obvious thing missing is the low indicators which is what i'd miss. Wouldn't a crossover be a 72. (had to go to the samba and check that) Its already said each to there own and i didn't mean to upset anyone. Sure i like late bay westys what do i know but i definitely have a soft spot for early bay tintops so thats why i said it was sad. I put the abortion comment down to tiredness from being stuck in Gatwick for 2 hours during the day and a great ability to putting my foot firmly in my mouth.

Ya have to watch what ya say round here, if ya upset somebody ya could get a ban or infraction!!