Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
have to agree lada is very cool

love this still think best looking car ever
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/vintagecars/3075962
and they can do this
1dsstoppy.jpg

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
i seen a pic like that when i was a kid always thought it was cool promised i'd own one some day
but up till now they were a touch too pricey but last two on dd seemed to ok money

Lazy Dog

Club Member
Club Member
October 14, 2008
Maghermore, Wicklow.
www.lazydays.ie
I though it was the 2cv vans that could do that. I know my neighbours had one and the local kids could lift the back of it and turn it sideways in their driveway.

Wasn't aware of any car being capable of a stoppie..............?

Wasn't the trick with the 2cv and Renault 4 vans to get them to tip over by filling them with your mates and turning as sharp as poss........?

G

Wasn't aware of any car being capable of a stoppie..............?

Wasn't the trick with the 2cv and Renault 4 vans to get them to tip over by filling them with your mates and turning as sharp as poss........?

2 people in the back of a cv sitting either side and bouncing up and down makes for an interesting ride , though the poor woman driving the car probably wouldn`t agree.

jdman

Club Member
Club Member
August 21, 2011
naas
Its the posh brother of the allegro its the vanden plas, were not great when they were new.