Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

vdubber

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
June 5, 2007
Cork
Is this the new trend after parking in a bit of water its now get some sort to pose with your car or in this case a totally different car unless he sprayed it i didn't read the description i was slightly distracted

I think it's the mother from crystal swing.

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
those side skirts set alarm bells ringing in relation to possible rotten sills. Still though, the classic tax takes the sting out of the tail of early 944 ownership nicely ;)
Trev, don't think you'd be able to hide much behind that skirt at all.
Oh wait, maybe they're shorts....

gary1998

Club Member
Club Member
April 21, 2010
dublin
Is this the new trend after parking in a bit of water its now get some sort to pose with your car or in this case a totally different car unless he sprayed it i didn't read the description i was slightly distracted

i seen that ad a few days ago it did'nt have the pic with yer wan
so he came back a put that extra pic there

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Just stumbled across this. Never seen this website before...is it new?

http://www.ontraz.ie/Ad/Meath/Motor...eetle-Irish-Reg-for-parts-or-restoration/2529

66e06b84-dd63-4d47-aa66-d4e40153755a_large.jpg

At least he brushed some of the dirt of it before taking the photo! As seen in the background of his other advert :)
2e94e6b0-d4fe-4f30-a4dc-c958d47ab8b0_large.jpg

Last edited:

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin

Wonder is that the one I missed out on a few years ago. It was used by Hector as he followed the lyons tour around Africa as a mini studio but the tiolet and shower/kitchen units had been taken out for filming. It was brought back by the film company and the guy who got it in the end wanted it for carrying moto cross bikes :-(.

Thats a mk1 Jurgans as it does'nt have the bed over the cab. Cool though!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I'd love to know what the dealer sticker in the rear window is too. On the off-chance someone goes to see it, would you take a good photo of the sticker?