Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

AGM, 6th Jan 2008

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
Just in the door now. Was a great day and many thanks to Coxy and all of the cooks! :D I had a blast and enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks to Brian for enduring the frigid climate in the drafty bus on the way down and for driving a bit so i could catch a nap. Was well worth the effort! 8)

T

The Blue Bus

AGM

AGM

It was a great day out.... Great to meet everyone and put the names to faces or faces to names or naces to fames or whatever ... Look forward to meeting everyone at the next outing..

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Coxy said:
kvinyl said:
P1062086.jpg

Are you actually in the slow lane Padraig :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I pull over to the slow lane when I have to take both hands off the steering wheel... :wink: :D

marmite

November 12, 2006
limerick
Thanks a million for yesterday Coxy we had a great time it was great to meet every one and see all the cars and dogs :D

Teresa Dollery

Club Member
Club Member
September 22, 2007
Limerick
Thanks Coxy for allowing such a mad bunch of people,children & dogs to invade your home & feeding us , and a big thanks to Grace :D . Your going to be a hard act to follow for the next get together. It was great to meet everyone and hope to see you all again soon.