Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] '74 1303 parts

gbmech

June 1, 2014
cork
Hey folks. First time being on a forum so not too sure how it all works but I have 1303 parts for sale. Everything from new shocks to a carpet. I also have a rebuilt 1200 engine and gearbox.If anybody is looking for something let me know and hopefully I can help. Thanks

brianm

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2010
Tipp
welcome to forum.

do u have D front bumper mounts. and are they just standard front struts?

gbmech

June 1, 2014
cork
Yha there standard struts. I will have a look for the mounts I should have them buried somewhere might be the weekend befor I get a chance to look if thats ok?

brianm

Club Member
Club Member
October 25, 2010
Tipp
yeah thats no problem.
Is the windscreen seal in good condition and is the one with grove for chrome trim?
Also is it IRS, if so how much for it?

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
Hi Lads,
I just got a message on FB from the OP about this, he's not a massive forum person, but these parts are free to a good home, he needs a clearout.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
Hi Lads,
I just got a message on FB from the OP about this, he's not a massive forum person, but these parts are free to a good home, he needs a clearout.

I presume the 1200 engine and gearbox are not free to a good home :) If so, I'll take them.

VDubbin

Club Member
Club Member
November 17, 2011
Limerick
I'll check that out, he's sent me on a few pics.
gbbug1.jpggbbug2.jpg

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
while they'll physically fit the chassis, the hump on the floor of the 1303 for 3-point seats is only suitable for post '71 beetles