Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] '73 Beetle Front Heater Parts......

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Lads for the red beetle I'm looking the front heater parts.
In the picture I need the bits with red tape on them and the tubes, the junction plus the dash vents (metal dash). both left and right sides are gone.

IMG_0914.jpg
Basically the only bit I do have is the drainage centre plastic piece after that I dont have any bits of the front heating.......

I looked on vwheritage, machine7, etc. and couldn't find them.
Any help greatly appreciated.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
I can't promise ya i have them still but i'll look later for ya. I had them at one stage!!!!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
I might have some of those bits for you graham, I'll check the boxes o'bits and get back to you :)

deckie's right though, the bit airbox in the middle and the pipes in the picture are all fresh air system. The are joined to the heating system but not necessarily responsible for delivering heat...

Last edited:

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
I might have some of those bits for you graham, I'll check the boxes o'bits and get back to you :)

deckie's right though, the bit airbox in the middle and the pipes in the picture are all fresh air system. The are joined to the heating system but not necessarily responsible for delivering heat...

Cheers Trev.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Graham, I have the airbox and the control mechanism with the cranks and wires etc to open/close the flaps in the box. I might have a pair of the "three way" junctions for the air hoses inside the A-pillars too.

If they're any use to you they're yours FOC :)

beag

Club Member
Club Member
July 16, 2009
Tipperary
Graham, I have the airbox and the control mechanism with the cranks and wires etc to open/close the flaps in the box. I might have a pair of the "three way" junctions for the air hoses inside the A-pillars too.

If they're any use to you they're yours FOC :)

Cheers Trev I'll give you a shout when I'm in the area......

I looked couldn't find anything just aswell trev came good. i forgot to tell ya?

No bother Duts, thanks for looking.......