Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

70 rhd panel van + oval + type 3 parts

M

mango

1970 og off white paint rhd panel van. walk through.very straight and clean van needs some welding on a couple of outriggers one cab step and under the front screen . wide 5 wheels and brakes , small rear light model . 4500 as is including shipping to ireland. pics to follow soon as i sort out camera .

rhd oval dash , ribbed doors ,full set of oval wings , oval front and rear clips , rear luggage area and crossmembers

late squareback rust free floorpan , bonnet, doors boot lid, wings , inner wing sections etc

anybody looking for rust free beetle or bus body sections let me know and i`ll stick them in the container .

panel van is very similar to this one

Attachments

• 2503961  vw.jpg
    2503961 vw.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
M

mango

pms replied to

t3 bits . complete 100% rustfree chassis 350. wings 50 each. rear inner quarters complete sections 75. front inner quarters complete sections 75. doors 75. bonnet and boot 50 each

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
Barry, can you get your hands on non-ribbed oval doors? I need a left hand side one for the VeeWRX. Complete with glass and all the handles/mech etc would be nice :)

M

mango

was offered a rust free 71 bus today in og paint kinda mustardy/honey brown colour if anybody is keen on it i could have it shipped over . 3300 including shipping.
again pics to follow .....

Last edited:
M

mango

bazza6.jpg

bazza3.jpg

bazza2.jpg

bazza4.jpg

bazza8.jpg

bazza11-1.jpg

bazza0.jpg

bazza12.jpg

bazza14.jpg

bazza15-1.jpg

bazza7.jpg

bazza9.jpg

few pics of the buses available sorry they ain`t great quality but was kinda in a hurry and using a borrowed camera and unfamiliar computer to try uploading them. few early buses there and a lot of late bays both rusty ones and good ones. single cabs , double cabs, panelvans , deluxe microbuses . anyone wants anything in particular i`ll get more detailed pics.

Last edited:

Compleat Idiot

April 15, 2007
Furthur
Not that I'l be buying unless the Lotto numbers come up Barry, but have you seen any nice squarebacks out there - what sort of spondulicks for a good example?

M

mango

Not that I'l be buying unless the Lotto numbers come up Barry, but have you seen any nice squarebacks out there - what sort of spondulicks for a good example?

depends on whether you want an early one or a late one ? can get a 72 right now for 2.5k shipped it`s rust free og patina paint in yellow needs a motor. wouldn`t really find another as cheap again tho , this one was a bargain buy . early ones would be somewhere between 4.5 and 6 k

M

mango

Whats the story with Aussie Documents ?
Let me know when you find a couple of Westies

have yet to see a westie here , they have their own aussie camper conversions tho. the docs get handed in with the plates so no docs other than a purchase receipt afaik

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Westfalias were never imported in Aus officially , thats why you haven't seen any , though they do pop up ( if you'll pardon the pun ) .

It would be no harm to check with VRT about registering Australian buses as they insist on an orginal registration documentation .
Though they might accept a manufacture cert from the factory or some other documentation when you explain were their coming from .
Are the prices including import Vat and duties ?

M

mango

Westfalias were never imported in Aus officially , thats why you haven't seen any , though they do pop up ( if you'll pardon the pun ) .

It would be no harm to check with VRT about registering Australian buses as they insist on an orginal registration documentation .
Though they might accept a manufacture cert from the factory or some other documentation when you explain were their coming from .
Are the prices including import Vat and duties ?

adjusted prices include all vat and duties ;)