Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 58 Double Door Panel Safaris, Lowered Empis 13.5K Euro Landed

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Lads what about a bank job on Monday, we've plenty of sources to guide us into the right places.

Roadcow

Father Eircooled! , Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
This Bus gets better and better. Brand new steering box, $20 K US worth of receipts and a phto documentation album come with the Bus. I'm getting about 100 pictures detailing the Build. John Just said he he removed the Logos on the side but if you want your name with the VW Logo with YOUR name for about $350 installed let me know and it can be installed before shipping. nNow the not so good news, it will cost about $300 more for me to pick it up because this bus deserves to be trailered to the port from it's current location in Arizona. I was going to flat tow it but have decided it's too risky and I will need to borrow or rent a truck to go get this bus so it will cost me more in fuel. Oh the rear Full width Z Bed is custom built and is POWERED, just hit a switch and it folds down! How cool is that. Austin Powers Eat your heart out! Yeah Baby! :^) Oh yeah, it's full width also.

Last edited:

bugeye

Club Member
Club Member
May 18, 2009
Limerick
Gotta be a great buy for that price, looks the business..............must do lotto tomorrow too.......

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
It is a STEAL! I'm learning more by the pictures I'm getting now. It is totally insulated and sound deadened using Dyno mat. Here's 1 picture to show the rear window.

58ddpanel4saleRearwindow.jpg

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
jeez, what a sceaming deal...so many good bargins popping up here recently but this has to be the best one so far

p0x

Club Member
Club Member
November 15, 2006
Cork
Britt - you don't want to be messing around with that old yoke. I got a much more modern 1965 one here.
It was made after they invented windows - which means its got lots of them so you can see out. And two doors, so it won't be as draughty.
Tell you what - I can do you a big favour - how about a direct swap?
Its even originally from Arizona, so all we have to do is swap the registration plates after you send it over to me.
Simples.

Roadcow

Club Member
November 2, 2006
California/Portrush
www.roadcow.com
POX if this one has too many doors what am I going to do with all of those windows to clean! :^) Your bus is lovely.

Oh and this has the 15 gallon early Bay Petrol tank already fitted.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Amazing amount of work and detail. Very cool bus. I love the fact he moved the bumpers, its something I want to do too. :)