Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] 4x100 discs and drums/adapters

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
have your own redrilled Johnny, any precision engineer will do it easily. 4x130 hubs have loads of material to drill into too if you align the 4x100 with the 4x130. I've had 2x sets done in my time...

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
maybe Ken Graham, I've never used him. I enquired about a small bit of machining in the precision engineers opposite Grahams, in behind the Steam Museum at the junction with the Athy road. They were up for the job but TBH, the beetle is buried in the back of the back shed, I'd have to get it out to get the disks off it to have them done. Might be worth your while dropping in to ask about it if you're passing.

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Cheers Paul,O had thought of you. If I have no success local I'll get back to you

johnnyg

Club Member
Club Member
August 23, 2010
Athy
Cheers Paul,I had thought of you. If I have no success local I'll get back to you