Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] 2 Litre Aircooled Engine - from Early T25

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I have this good running 2 litre Aircooled engine sitting around the garage and is not likely to be used any time soon so its up for sale. It came from an Early Aircooled T25 bus but I used it in my VW Nova Kitcar which has since been sold on. I adapted the oil filler and removed the alternator to make it fit in the car but both can be reverted back to normal. I still have the Alternator here and the tinware too.

The heat exchangers were cut to make a nice loud (boxless) exhaust as shown so will need to be replaced. Perfect engine if your T25 needs a new lump. Will also fit a Bay Window, but you'll need to swap over your existing tinware and alternator etc. Basically its a type4 engine.

Engine Code: CU071433

€325 ono (PROVISIONALLY SOLD!!!)

Also have the gearbox here which came with the engine but not sure of its condition as I never needed it. Will include gearbox with engine if I get the asking price. ;)

vwengine1.jpg

vwengine2.jpg

Last edited:

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
I have this good running 2 litre Aircooled engine sitting around the garage and is not likely to be used any time soon so its up for sale. It came from an Early Aircooled T25 bus but I used it in my VW Nova Kitcar which has since been sold on. I adapted the oil filler and removed the alternator to make it fit in the car but both can be reverted back to normal. I still have the Alternator here and the tinware too.

The heat exchangers were cut to make a nice loud (boxless) exhaust as shown so will need to be replaced. Perfect engine if your T25 needs a new lump. Will also fit a Bay Window, but you'll need to swap over your existing tinware and alternator etc. Basically its a type4 engine.

Engine Code: CU071433

€325 ono

Also have the gearbox here which came with the engine but not sure of its condition as I never needed it. Will include gearbox with engine if I get the asking price. ;)

vwengine1.jpg

vwengine2.jpg

I'll give you that for them if you will deliver

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Sorry guys, got a call a few minutes after posting and it's sold!

If the guy doesn't follow through then Crazylegs is next in line, followed by Brian.