Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] 1995 Passat td estate €350

crazylegs

Club Member
Club Member
February 27, 2008
kilkenny
www.krazykombis.com
Just drove this home as an aaz engine donor

IMAG0286.jpg

Electric everything ,factory sunroof and every thing works ...very clean , pity to have to break it

IMAG0287.jpg

So offering it without engine for €350 , otherwise scrapman will have it for its weight

Would make a ultra cheap runaround with an engine put back in....and we all know diesel estates are where its at

Last edited:

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
if it goes as far as the scrap man getting it for its weight I'll give you the scrap value. It would be a useful "spares" car for my daily driver.

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
if it goes as far as the scrap man getting it for its weight I'll give you the scrap value. It would be a useful "spares" car for my daily driver.

Ya'd be better off puttin your engine into that one by the looks of it Brady!!

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
ah no, I think I've replaced just about everything that can be replaced on my car. Since I bought the car (for the princely sum of €180!!!) I replaced all four shocks, the rears twice, the front disks and calipers, rebuilt the rear brakes, the rear brake proportioning valve twice, the whole exhaust system, the engine twice, the dash clocks, the speedo cable, the handbrake cables, window winder mechanisms, headlamps, side marker lights, door handles, window switches, along with loads of stuff like hoses, heater plugs, belts etc on the engine. Can't fault the seller, it WAS only €180 and now I am intimately aquainted with the car and I know that it's working well. Crazylegs' passat will be pulled to pieces and the parts stored "just in case" :ROFLMAO: