Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] 1600 engine

herbie

Club Member
Club Member
October 9, 2009
monaghan
Selling my 1600 engine from my 1972 bug.
I am also on for selling my 1972 chasis registered zv 3965 and gear box with shell,( heating channels,floor pans in bad nick) roof, bonnet and rest of shell in good nick. Basically whole car without doors and wheels can throw old wheels on to move it.(Had the whole car up for sale awhile ago but bought another one from roadcow and getting rid of as much as I can, had planned on swapping over engine and electrics but just going to buy a 6v 1200 engine and put it in and drive it.O ye also have two brand new heating channels if any body is interested bought from John white in october and never touched.

Last edited:

herbie

Club Member
Club Member
October 9, 2009
monaghan
I'll throw up photos in the morning, ill also throw up a video of the engine running its a great engine. Again just trying to drum up some cash so as for price as much as I can get so best offer secures on all.

Thanks Shane

Last edited:
G

ballpark figure for the motor ? i`d be interested if it`s a twin port and in good order. pm me if you like

buggyboyshane

Club Member
Club Member
November 5, 2007
up north :)
well fuck you shane i wanted that motor ! ;)

sorry mango!! :) so did I, lol but thought young shane would benefit more from it lol, he's had a long line of bad luck with bugs so trying to make sure he can get one Britts good one goin with other bits that he wont have to buy :)