Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register
JustinOval
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Justin
    I will be in cork on Friday most of the day can I call out to u on the way home maybe in the evening for those bits if your not around its ok il be back down again
    Hi Justin,

Can you advise how much of the €20 you got via paypal ? I sent €20 and assumed you got it all.....but I just sent €1 to knk and he only got 62c....!!! shocking....I didnt realise paypal took fees for this from you....sorry dude...
    hey justin do u know off hand wat brake pads go on the front of my bug ,,, and i found wat looks like a clutch cable under the seat sould i be worried
    thanks
    stuart kavanagh
    Hi justin
    re my comments thats what happens when one is bored
    i just but that in just to raise some lively comments

cheers

tony
    hi justin just a quick quistion

i have been offered a straigt swap for my engine the engine i have been offered is the engine i have been running
    since first day when we hears the funny noise what ould you do ??? bearing in mind i dont know wahts wrong with
    original engine big or smalll i was going to strart with a complete piston/rings/barrel which will cost about €350.00
    and take it from there would really appricate you advice
    Morning Justin,
    I am looking to pay the vrt on the bug, could you tell me where exactly i have to go and is the V5 the only paperwork i need to bring along, and will i be allowed to tax it while i am waiting on the new log book to come through, or could i tax it straight away with just the insurance docs.
    Cheers,
    Keith
    S
    Ok?? i'm not a vet but I'd change your cats food and see if that helps
    Hey Justin -Looking for some direction on slamming my beetle- via cutting the front beam-at least this is how I think it's done-Coxy said you may be able to shed some light on this subject.
    A
    Hi JustinOval,

Firstly, thanks for your help.

The reason to go to the States is that "probably" I can get a van cheaper than Ireland, UK, Holland,... and obviously, have the chance to visit this country. Do you think you can get a good deal overthere? Usually I have a look on TheSamba.com (I guess you too) and the prices are not bad at all, adding around €1000 for shipping, and the expenses overthere, could be fine.

But I don´t know if you want to register over here you´ll have problems, such as approvals, agreements, VRT,...

Could you recomended to try the trip?

Thanks a lot
    M
    you`re staying well clear of this madness , why the hell did you text me about it anyway lol