Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register
Tim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Tim ,
    i bought the fridge about 3 years ago .
    when I went to see it , the contents , milk ,beer and butter were cold .
    i honestly don't know if it is working or not .
    its 2 way , gas and 12 volt . Ta.
    Tim
    Tim
    OK, what you looking for it, and where are you based. Might take a chance on it.
    Tim,

As I said, I'm a bit far away as I'm near belfast and don't have access to a trailer however would be interested in the car less the parts you and others may want. I'm a bit a car saver myself, hence why I end up with too many wrecks lol. If you ever go on the nboc site you will see some of my 'projects'! Have to say the squareback would make a great rat looker and I'd love to save her. Sure let me know if you get her and perhaps we could sort a deal out for the car itself.

Chris
    Tim
    Tim
    Hi Chris,

Whatever rocks your boat. But that squareback wont be restored by any of the eircooled well wishers.
    Same as the fasty in Drogheda. They mean well, but that dont get the job done. So you are looking for the shell then.
    If you cant come down for the car, how you gonna get the shell. Must check out the nboc, i am a member anyway.
    C
    chris67bug
    Cheers Tim, sorry I didnt get back sooner, I am still learning my way round the site and only just found your reply! Yeah if the car was in the north I could get something arranged but Cork is a bit far to call in a favour! Also if you are already dealing with the seller, I wont tread on your toes as I do understand the car is really a breaker and would be certainly useful if you need parts - I do admire type 3/4 owners given how difficult parts supply is! Mind you I dragged a 412 out of a field last year, little of it left so it will have to be a drag car, there are pics on nboc of the rescue lol. If you do get the squareback, do let me know before you might chop it up and i'll see what I can do to get it off you. I have this thought of it as ratty, lowered, narrowed with gas burners- which i just cant shift out of my head!! lol