Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Breakfast Roll - March 7th

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Feb, Mar, Apr Breakfast Rolls are in the calendar now. Don't know if it will add a bit of clarity to the situation.

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
Feb, Mar, Apr Breakfast Rolls are in the calendar now. Don't know if it will add a bit of clarity to the situation.

Good man. anyone know if we can put links in the calender to link to the relevemt Thread ?

:edit

Yes you can.

Sweet
See event on 14th of Jan for example.

Ayone putting up events should do the same. This may replace in some forum our events on the front page

Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
For the March Meet, What time in the morning would it suit most people to meet for breakfast?? I think where we had the AGM is a good spot. We could go for a run afterwards.

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
Good man. anyone know if we can put links in the calender to link to the relevemt Thread ?

:edit

Yes you can.

Sweet
See event on 14th of Jan for example.

Ayone putting up events should do the same. This may replace in some forum our events on the front page

Works great Deckie, nice one

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
just to get this straight, we are to meet at the Maldron Hotel car park at Midway (M7/N8 junction) outside Portlaoise at 9.30 on Sunday March 7th for breakfast with a jaunt around local roads after that?

If so, count me in :)

List:

Greatballsoffire57 (P.J.)
trev (trev)

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
just to get this straight, we are to meet at the Maldron Hotel car park at Midway (M7/N8 junction) outside Portlaoise at 9.30 on Sunday March 7th for breakfast with a jaunt around local roads after that?

If so, count me in :)
QUOTE]
By 2.

List:

trev (trev)[/
Vwbeetle1500 (Michael) (If I can get off work and have wheels)

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
For the run afterwards, I was thinking of going out through Ballyfin and taking back roads to mountrath and then taking the N7 back into Portlaoise.

Alternatively I was thinking about going up to the gap of Glendine, its very scenic on a nice day. The only snag is the road up through Glendine isn't the widest if we met cars on it someone would have to pull in. There are a lot of steep hills aswell which could be a problem if your brakes went coming back down. It can get foggy up there too at times so it would depend on the weather.

Has anybody any other ideas where we should go for the run??

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
From Portlaoise across The Heath towards Stradbally, cross country to the round tower of Timahoe, up the hill to Luggacurran to take a look out over the plain towards Athy and Carlow in the distance then back to Portlaoise via my place for a cuppa and a spin over the scenic Windy Gap through Stradbally on the N80, via the Rock of Dunamaise and back to Portlaoise/the motorway for folks to head home.

I should work for Laois tourist board... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Greatballsoffire57

Club Member
Club Member
February 2, 2008
Laois
From Portlaoise across The Heath towards Stradbally, cross country to the round tower of Timahoe, up the hill to Luggacurran to take a look out over the plain towards Athy and Carlow in the distance then back to Portlaoise via my place for a cuppa and a spin over the scenic Windy Gap through Stradbally on the N80, via the Rock of Dunamaise and back to Portlaoise/the motorway for folks to head home.

I should work for Laois tourist board... :ROFLMAO:

That sounds like a good route, I think we will agree on that.

You should work for the tourist board!:ROFLMAO:

kongomush

*****youlater
Club Member
November 24, 2008
Dublin
trev (trev)[/
Vwbeetle1500 (Michael) (If I can get off work and have wheels)
Coxy
Hugo