Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Car] Bargains on DoneDeal

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie

I can never understand why someone goes to all the trouble of wording an ad, taking a few pics, paying the money to advertise their car and then doesn't put up a price and says no timewasters! It's a lovely looking car, a really nice colour in the sun etc and I'm looking for a Cabrio but I won't be ringing this guy just to find out something he should put in the ad anyway.

Tim

Club Member
Club Member
March 11, 2007
Midlands
www.boards.ie
I can never understand why someone goes to all the trouble of wording an ad, taking a few pics, paying the money to advertise their car and then doesn't put up a price and says no timewasters! It's a lovely looking car, a really nice colour in the sun etc and I'm looking for a Cabrio but I won't be ringing this guy just to find out something he should put in the ad anyway.

There's one in Tullamore, half a mile from the hospital towards Kilbeggan on the left hand side. Its been
there about 12 months or more, I,ve never seen it driving at all, but it looks well. I know the guys that
own it, and they are sound. I could call in tomorrow if you want me to find out about it.

tim

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I'm allowed look.........and it is coming into summer!..……don't worry Kev, it would want to be the bargain of the century before I can get it.

baybus

Banned
October 26, 2010
Cuckooland
Went too see this yesterday,made him an offer on the phone. When i got there and saw it i withdrew my offer and left. That convertible is completely rotten underneath also the body is bad and the vinyl seats are ripped a basket case. The guy selling it is taking offers it will go to the highest bidder. Seemingly hes selling it for somebody else.

Kieran53

Club Member
Club Member
October 13, 2008
Cork
I know where a white ex Paddy O'Callaghan cabrio is sitting out in the weather. I can check if it's for sale if you are interested.

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hey guys, if your interested in a cabrio I'll be putting mine up in a few weeks, but mine wouldn't be a resto job!

Last edited:

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Hahaha, you know me well Justin. I don't have a specific car in mind, but a project. So if it doesn't sell it wasn't to be, and if i does then it'l be a case of to be continued.

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
Britt has a nice early square, let the Tipp lads loose on that and slam it, throw the dogs in the back. Sorted. :D

banaltra

Club Member
Club Member
June 25, 2008
Dublin
Two dogs for sale in a few weeks also...;)

Hahaha, unlikely. If they wont get into a modern quiet estate, their not going to get into a nice noisy vw estate, hehe! But cool idea Justin! But, Liam is also going up for sale in a few weeks to help with the project. Don't know who would fetch more (no pun intended), Liam or the dogs but sure every bit helps :)