Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

18th July - TRIM Vintage & Veteran Car Rally

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
This is a great show alot

Pissed out of the heavens last year

Sunday 18th July 2010

ATTRACTIONS AT THE EVENT

• Vintage, Veteran & Classic Cars,
  • Vintage Tractors & Motor Cycles
  • Classic American Cars
  • Garda Helicopter
  • Fun Fair
  • Hot Air Balloon - World Record Balloonist Pauline Baker will attend
  • Car Boot Sale
  • Auto Jumble
  • Dog Show
  • TMC Cars (Skoda Dealer)
  • Blanchardstown 4x4
  • River Rescue
  • Line Dancing
  • Junior Football Blitz
  • Food stalls
cH.jpg

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Trim Car show

Trim Car show

Hi all,

Just to let you guys know that there is a car show on in Trim Co-Meath tomorrow. It generally a good show and is based beside the Castle. There is usually a good turn out and a good few aircooled cars there. Not as well organised as some shows but a good day and a nice drive.

Robbie

Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2010
Dublin
Not sure if I will make it down. I may go down as a spectator as the misses does'nt like the beetle with the baby as its two noisy for him still to young to appreciate the sound at this stage!

RattyOval

AKA Deckie
Admin
November 21, 2006
Ballytoooooole .............
No pics, The weather was shit all morning there was a break in the weather at about 2 so Riggsi and I left for the show
We rambled around till about 4 and left soaked
There was a lack of cars over other years which i'm not suprised at with the rain
Did get a nice few tools for 10 euro second hand and top quality

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
do you ever worry that the second hand tools at the shows are robbed? I've avoided the temptation to buy cheap 2nd hand tools at shows because I'd feel bad feeding this market. My dad's garage was turned over years ago, I'd put money on it all his tools ended up in car boot sales/car shows being sold for peanuts. He's a mechanic, the tools were his way of making a living. It took him ages to get a whole new set together again...

beetlebug

Club Member
Club Member
January 1, 2010
celbridge
true trev, in a previous life i was a wooden floor fitter, had the van ransacked a few times and lost all power tools, thousands to replace....not nice!

sam

Club Member
Club Member
December 4, 2006
Kildare
I didnt take any pics cos it was too miserable. nice selection of cars though considering how bad the weather was

riggsi

Club Member
Club Member
June 12, 2008
Meath
Thats mad,a few steps closer and it would have looked like you were driving the bike and I was sitting in the sidecar.