Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Charleville Vintage Show 26th & 27th June.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It really was a very nice show and one where you could leave your car open and know that it wouldn't be touched
This guy didn't think so obviously!!!!!!
IMG_5282.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
Looks like a great little show, raging I missed. Brother had his truck at it. It was great he said, I'll be there next year.

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
It was such a hot day it would have been rude not to chill on the grass listening to a pretty good band and obviously we needed to cool down and as luck would have it, the spot we sat down in was beside the bar!!!
IMG_5312.jpg

Keith's daughter was giving it loads and will definitely be a concert goer in a few years. I'll let Keith put up the pics if he wants but she kept everyone amused with her dancing.
The funniest thing we saw was a child hiding at the back of his parent's stall but when we focussed in a bit more we noticed that the little bollix was smoking! I'd say he's no more than 9 or 10yrs old.
IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
The funniest thing we saw was a child hiding at the back of his parent's stall but when we focussed in a bit more we noticed that the little bollix was smoking! I'd say he's no more than 9 or 10yrs old.]

Was he selling carpets too?:lol:

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
Was anyone talking to Dillon?

No, I didn't see the scooter flying around I have to say but I did meet tonyvw at the end of the show. He hopes to have his car on the road by Martins so if you're reading this Tony, GET THE FINGER OUT AND FINISH YOUR BEETLE!!!!!!!!

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
I should point out that Keith's car got a great mention from the guy on the speaker. He was walking around with a roving microphone and was commenting on each car and said that Keith's car had immaculate hubcaps, nothing else about it, just immaculate hubcaps (y)
I thought Mac would lose the power of his arse laughing when yer man said that!

So here they are folks, Keith's immaculate hubcaps!!!!!
IMG_5305.jpg

Coxy

Eircooled Club Member
Club Member
April 20, 2007
Limerick
www.beetle.ie
You'd hardly notice, it was that well done, in fact I'm surprised you spotted the brush marks :D
That yoke is so full of filler it must be double its original weight!

keithincork

Club Member
Club Member
September 12, 2009
Just Chilling
I should have ran that fucker over on the way out '''lol sure he couldn't see the rest of the car from the glare from the hubcaps, what a langer

Last edited:

duts

Club Member
Club Member
January 31, 2010
Laois
Never mind keith i think your car looks savage, the colour is gorgeous it really stands out. there is something about it though i think yer man was onto something with the hubcaps!!!!