Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

Some description of custom beetle for sale at Jim Rock motors

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
2009-11-01-cars-n-coffee001Medium.jpg

tumblr_kx2xxy5SIi1qzuq7co1_500.jpg

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Use to be owned by a Polish guy who brought it into Dublin late last year. The guy was trying to sell it from the moment he arrived in the country for a little less than that but no takers. I think he ended up trading it for a Camaro, straight swap. I take it this is where he swapped it! :D

The wizard is nicely built...even has diamonds inserted into the speedo clock! :ROFLMAO:

Check out one of Irina's latest Car Paintings...its a painting of the inside!
http://irinakuksova.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=11

darragh

Club Member
Club Member
July 2, 2007
Co. kildare
just dont like the colour and the shape and the stance and that i dont own it ,
its a headturner alright as are massive overweight people .

i am sure you silver drums will look great, but if they were black would they not make youe spokes on the wheels look longer and you wheels look bigger /better

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
How do you mean? I think it looks the balls!

Im going to spraypaint the drums on my car silver over the weekend!! I wonder what car that colour is off as well. It looks seriosly nice.

Drums are black. End of.

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
cool she painted my van

Sure did Darragh....painted after a slight lowering and some new wheels. Otherwise she's looks the same as when you had it then.

As you know I've been planning a little engine upgrade for a WHILE now but finally found the engine I want and going to collect it on sunday! Should be a build thread starting soon on this one. :)
VwT25.jpg

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Wow, cool paintings (y)

Coxy...didn't get a chance to find you on wednesday (if you were even there!) to get that badge of you due to only being around for a few minutes before I limped home without brakes on the bug. If you are around Dublin during the week let me know and i'll meet up with you. ;)