Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

Hi , I have just come into possesion of a VW T2 Pick up 1977 owned by my uncle. I have to pull it out of shed and assess it , but i am wondering where i can get parts here in Ireland . Think maybe have to replace wheels . It drove into shed 25 years ago and there is some outward rust on body but will not know extent until its out. Cab interior probably needs nothing , it seemed good.
Hi RattyOval, I just registered yesterday, paid through paypal, but have yet to receive a confirmation email with my membership number of which I need for insurance purposes, would you know how i can contact Eircooled.

Thanks very much,

Ray
RattyOval
RattyOval
Hi Ray.

Trev will look after you. I'll send him a message.

Cheers
Declan
Hi,

I registered yesterday, and paid through paypal and have not received confirmation email, which I require for insurance purpose, is there a way of contacting anyone at Eircooled to request this email at the earliest opportunity.

Many thanks,

Ray
Hey Paul, hope all is well. Back onto you about wheel adapters/spacers. I need a set of porsche to wide 5 spacers for the KG. I have drums on back and disks front. The caliper sits just proud of the hub surface. I can source from limebug for drums on rear, but the fronts are the issue, hence reaching out to you. Can you make me a set for all 4 corners? Will pay for materials and labour to be fair. Hope to have wide 5 on for Martin Murrays show! Cheers again, Darren
stump
stump
Well Darren, Give me a ring when you get a chance.
086 2618777
Cheers, Paul.
Hi,
I sent payment last Thursday and have not received any feedback from Eircooled, can you please send member number etc? or acknowledge that you have received the payment?
Thank you,
Hi Brian hope you are doing well, it's been a long time hopefully get to Terenure this year and meet up. :)
Hi,

I am waiting for confirmation re: payment. I noticed you had the same query. Did you get sorted?

Thanks,

Jason
Hi,
Can you forward on a member ID / PIN. Have not received anything yet from Eircooled. Have receipt in PayPal for payment.
Thanks,

Jason
Hi Brian,
I am a newly paid member but have not received confirmation re: payment or a PIN etc. Do you have any local knowledge on how I get this?
Thanks,

Jason
I also sent 25 euro by PayPal for membership but havent heard anything about it,could you please let me know if received?.
I payed direct from my PayPal profile to payments@eircooled.com
Thanks,

Jason (Username - Yasoon)
Hi sent 25 euro by paypal for membership but havent heard anything about it,could you please let me know if received?.Thank you
I have the front tin ware, just been powder coated and is in good nick. they are hard to get Looking for €100 for it.
Rez
Rez
Thanks JM.
Again I've passed on the details to the same chap who was looking for an engine recently. I'll get back to you as soon as he gets back. I can't see him getting a better offer than yours. As you said, these are hard to come by now.
Regards,
Kev
Hi, just noticed your post looking for a mechanic in Cork. Did you end up using Brian Powell. I am looking for somebody down this direction at the moment as well - Cheers
Clearing out the last of these AC837510