Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

New profile posts

Hello
Can somebody advise how to join Eircooled? It states you can join online but I can't seem to be able to do it?
Hi everyone I am new to all this, I am hoping to pick up my 1970 1302 soon and really get the same enjoyment that you lads and ladies get from your beetles. I am looking forward to meeting you all and any advise will be greatly received
Robbie
R
I have a mate in Doonbeg who could collect the seats and pay up. Call me on 0868033334 please and we can make the necessary arrangements.
Well done mate for setting up the Covid Cruise. I'd love to come along but my bus is still in bits at the moment. As for that D**ck Head, just laugh it off.
Hey 1 and all,
im trying to find out the vrt on a 1999 Mitsubishi Evolution vi (6)?

might get a 2.2stroker, when they run idle…I’m sold ;)
Liam Doyle can you look and send me on membership.
L
Liam Doyle
Good Afternoon
Can you please send my Membership number I need it to insure my Freelander.
Thank you
Liam Doyle
4,Abbey Park
Arklow
Co, Wicklow
Air code Y14 TH61
Mobile No: 0860850192
Home No: 0402 39096
E/Mail williamdoyle28@yahoo.ie
Hi Gary, answer is yes just with everything going on it sort of went to the back of my mind.
If you give me your PayPal name I’ll send you a deposit then once we all get back to normal we can get something arranged for collection.
G
gary g
No worries, I've taken them off DD to stop the other interested peoe. They are here whenever you get sorted.
You still want these wheels? No panic on pick up just checking
Bugboy
Bugboy
Hi Gary, answer is yes just with everything going on it sort of went to the back of my mind.
If you give me your PayPal name I’ll send you a deposit then once we all get back to normal we can get something arranged for collection.
Hi,

I am writing in relation to joining the club. I have signed up, activated my account & sent a Paypal payment for annual membership.

Forgive my ignorance but is there anything else I need to do? Do we receive any kind of member ID or confirmation?

The reason I ask is that my insurance renewal is this Friday, 18th October, so I am just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Danny Jackson. (User: Dannyj59)
Hello again
Just thought I might try you again to see if you have any idea where I might get an engine conversion to my van done.
T25
1991 1.7 diesel
Thanks
Simon