Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[For Sale: Parts] Workbenches - Made to Measure

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Hi All

Been making a few workbenches for customers so I thought I would offer them on here.

Made to order metal workbenches
Not to be confused with mass produced rubbish, or shelf racking pretending to be workbenches.
These workbenches are constructed using 50mm box steel with 3 mm wall.
The top is 3mm thick , formed to fit exactly and welded underneath so no vibration.
Double welded vice mounting frame.
Adjustable feet to aid leveling
Can be made with or without shelf, sprayed or powdercoated as you require.
Collection or delivery available.
Example shown in photos was made for a local service garage and is 7ft x 3 ft and was spray painted ,at a cost to the customer of €480
If your looking for a proper workbench that will last years then give me a shout

Thanks

IMAG0977.jpg

IMAG0974.jpg

IMAG0980.jpg

IMAG0979.jpg

kvinyl

Club Member
Club Member
February 20, 2007
Galway
Nice job alright. You should drop a copy of this thread into the Member Directory so it'll be easier to find and won't disappear as quickly than in the Trading Post.

Bugnut

Club Member
Club Member
October 10, 2008
Meath
Thanks for the likes and comments guys.

Yes Tim - I don't own it but have access to some big machinery, the only drawback is the price of steel !

When I look at the price it does seem quite expensive, until I factor in all the materials, electricity, welding wire and gas - trust me over a 2 thirds is material only.