Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

well done vwmadeinireland

411 guy

March 14, 2007
co clare
yesterday vwmadeinireland offered an open day to all eircooled members to go and view/buy some perfectly fresh vw NOS,there a was great variety of parts to choose from,it was a great oppertunity to source some great stuff for all your cars from T1 beetle to type4 and even K70 if your that way inclined.! from what i saw there was good buisness done,it wasn't easy rooting through to find exactly what you might have wanted but there was surely one hard to get part for everyone.there was a lot leftover so you should get in touch to see what suits you,because if it gets bought up by overseas buyers youll pay a lot more bringing it back from across the water.

paddymac

Club Member
Club Member
January 13, 2009
Cork
Well don Johan and Jean Michel. I got loads of stuff for my bug, both of the lads were very knowledgeable and helpful. I think it is a shame so much will go overseas too. Shop locally and you will find plenty of bargins.
Thanks again lads

Ralph