Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Car] Wanted: MK4 Golf TDI - 5 door

knk

Club Member
Club Member
October 12, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
I'm on the look out for a Mk4 Golf from 2000-2004. Prefer a 1.9TDi but would consider a 1.4 petrol too.

5 door model, electrics up front at least, NCT'd if possible.

Any colour but RED and County of Registration not an issue! ;)

Basically any good condition Mk4 will be considered although not willing to travel too far outside Dublin to look at anything unless it's spotless! I'm too lazy! :p

Cash in Hand...what you got?

JustinOval

Super Super Super
Admin
November 9, 2006
I have a couple of grand to spend so something tells me I shouldn't even ask for pics...should I? :)

@Mickey....no our Mk4 is running beautifully. Shopping for the sister-in-law! ;)

Nah, this is a workhorse/daily, nothing more.

Mikey

Club Member
February 3, 2009
Dublin
@Mickey....no our Mk4 is running beautifully. Shopping for the sister-in-law! ;)

Good to hear - that's a lovely Golf.

BTW: Probaly won't suit but my sister is selling her '02 Polo 1.4 TDI - miser on fuel and cheap enough to tax.

trev

*****istrator
Admin
November 11, 2007
Co. Laois
the mother-in-law has a '02 1.4TDI Polo. Unreal torque for a small engine, it goes like the clappers. It would be a nice engine in a beetle ;)