Welcome to Eircooled
Our Ethos is simple; We promote, maintain, and encourage the use of classic aircooled vehicles. We run the club in an open, inclusive, and democratic environment. We encourage all members to have an equal say and part to play in the club.
Register

[Wanted: Parts] wanted;karmann ghia quarter window hinge posts.

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
hi.
i'm looking for two quarter window hinge posts for a '68 Karmann Ghia coupe.
the chrome doesn't have to be great-its only the the top 'L' bracket piece i really need for the left hand side,and the curved bracket piece on the bottom for the right hand side,that bolts to the inside of the 'B' pillar.
will buy complete posts though if anyone has them?
i'm badly stuck for these so don't mind travelling.
thanks..

loadsabuses

Club Member
Club Member
May 8, 2009
kerry
hi lad i have a bottom bracket but not 100% sure what side it is i probably have the top one as well would just need to take it off. can you pm me your email add and i will send you a pic of the curved bracket that i have .
cheers

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
I have 2 on a 69 Ghia but would have to post them over to you. Keep this as a last resort unless Rocky doesn't kick down with some......

thanks very much.i appriciate that.i might try a bit closer to home first so,as we are hoping to have it together for my fathers 70th birthday in about three weeks.a bit unlikely at the rate we are moving!

whatucolm

Club Member
Club Member
September 2, 2008
galway
hi lad i have a bottom bracket but not 100% sure what side it is i probably have the top one as well would just need to take it off. can you pm me your email add and i will send you a pic of the curved bracket that i have .
cheers

thanks a million.the bottom bracket is the main one i need,for the right hand side,i,m fairly sure.i'll pm you the adress so-cheers!
i might be able to spin down at the weekend,if that suits you.